Thursday, April 16, 2009

Some Scrapping-MME Challenges

If you haven't already seen the DT over at Everything Scrappn is having a MME Challenge all month long. I've completed these LO's so far for it!

Check out the Challenges here www.everythingscrappn.blogspot.com

(You can click any picture below to see it bigger!)

First up is the Texture Challenge posted by Denise
I used flowers, lave, staples, distressing, sanding, tearing, and ink to create as much texture as I could!


Next is the Layering Challenge posted by MJ


Next is the Bingo Challenge from Suz. I used the Middle Row. If you're looking going what there is no chipboard on this lo...I was sneaky I used a chipboard swirl as a mask!


and finally heres the Sketch challenge by Teresa
Hope you enjoy them! I have the die cut challenge done...just no photo yet...and I'm hoping to work on the challenge from Zoa tonight!



5 comments:

  1. Love them all! Thanks so much for participating. You are such a great sport!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them Kelly! You are very creative. Thanks so much for playing along

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh girl Love them. Love the sneaky chipboard! Wish I had the focus to get as much scrapped as you do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dude! where are you even getting time to scrap these? i have all night and can't seem to get anything done! no mojo. can you send me some?

    ReplyDelete