Friday, October 22, 2010

I *heart* MME Blackbird!

I really really do!! Every October I feel this rush of creativity and MUST alter things for halloween. This year was no exception and the line I chose to create with was MME Blackbird.

First up are a couple cards *gasp*! Yes, I made cards!!



This one says "from the Boo Crew" on the inside hehehe

Next are these fun Bottle Caps from Maya Road. I used a magnet on the back of them to turn them into refrigerator magnets. The guys and I had fun moving them around each day in a different arrangement, but I think this ended up being my favorite.


Last but not least is this Haunted House I made, also Maya Road and MME!

It was featured this week on the My Minds Eye Blog!! You can see more photos of it HERE

Have a great weekend!! We have a double header Saturday and birthday parties on Sunday.


6 comments:

  1. super stinkin' cute, biz! And congrats being featured on the MME blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. did hell freeze over???? you made cards??? Wow, you ARE inspired. and they're really cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those bottle caps! cute cards Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. yep, I am super psyched to be the proud owner of the cards + bottle caps! Everyone who sees them on my fridge loves em!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog through Paper Issues! This is a wonderful assortment of Halloween projects. Adorable cards and those bottle cap magnets are fantastic. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. everything on this post is so cute! love these projects! (love that MME paper myself!) :)

    ReplyDelete